Studies show that even with individual digital measures companies can count on digital added value. In addition, companies increase customer satisfaction. But internal processes can also be optimized through digitization, as well as increasing the quality of products or services.
Implementation Predicitive Maintenance
The main aim of predictive maintenance is to create a plan for future maintenance that is as accurate as possible while avoiding any unplanned equipment facilities. By knowing which machines require maintenance and when, maintenance resources such as spare parts or personnel can be planned more effectively.
- Equipment availability can be improved by transforming “unplanned outages” into shorter, more frequent “planned outages”
- It may be possible to achieve a longer lifespan for equipment
- Enhanced equipment safety can be achieved, with fewer incidents and associated negative consequences for the environment
- Spare parts handling can be optimised
To establish predictive maintenance within the enterprise on an effective and long-term basis, the following three process steps are decisive:
- Collection, digitalisation and transmission of data
- Storage, analysis and assessment of the data collected
- Calculation of the probability of occurrence for specific events
How well-prepared are you for digitisation? What are the opportunities and risks of digitisation for your company? Our advisors will examine your strengths and weaknesses with you, as well as the opportunities and risks associated with new developments in your industry.
There are wide-ranging questions relating to the digitisation check which can be discussed, analysed and judged:
- How is digitisation changing your industry and/or your company?
- What does Industry 4.0 mean for your company?
- What new opportunities does digitisation offer in terms of client contact?
- How can we digitise client-centric processes?
- How can we digitise our core business areas?
- How can we become lean and agile?
- Risk check – Which risks might we encounter?
- How do we use Digitization in CRM, marketing and sales?
Which questions are you dealing with at the moment?
Our Digital.Check SME is a proven consulting concept based on a structured approach which we have developed with the help to past experience in consulting and implementation projects. We will successfully accompany your company and design suitable digitalisation solutions.
The convergence of B2B and B2C solutions with regards to expectations on user experience and process efficiency is conspicuous. The online business is considered to be a crucial success factor and has gained importance with regards to growth rates. Thereby, the accelerated competition demands for strategic foresight and extensive investment decisions.
PULSAR supervises enterprises during the phase of implementing B2B and B2C e-commerce activities. Strategy development constitutes the starting point, whereas establishment and operation of operative units are addressed at the end of each project.
Moreover, PULSAR governs and steers involved service providers and coordinates work packages in the specific fields of client organisation:
- Strategic business planing
- Requirements management, including elaboration and preparation of functional product requirement documents
- Screening and selection of suppliers
- Entire project management of internal teams and external partners
- Setup with renowned e-commerce agencies and IT service providers
- Audit and crisis management in critical project phases Business development (Greenfield, Carve-Out and Spin-Off models)
- Business development (Greenfield, Carve-Out and Spin-Off models)
- Interim management in the operative organisation