People in and around companies or organisations are the key factor for their success, facing up to a raft of challenges. The PULSAR TEAM for PEOPLE STRATEGY meets these challenges by developing solutions for companies and organisations, and successfully implementing them.
Family Business Advisory – Coordination partner for your family business
You run a medium-sized family business?
You are a shareholder of a family business?
You are building strategic succession in the family?
Then you will work on these crucial questions:
How is business in the family and family values communicated in the company?
Have you recognized your shareholder position as a competitive advantage?
Do you benefit from the competitive advantage that results from family management?
We have gained experience in our own family business and we know about the strong interaction between family and business.Our solutions for family businesses are therefore based on a parallel consideration and coordination of family and business aspects:
- Family values: Integration into the corporate culture
- Vision: Harmony of family and company vision
- Strategy: Development and coordination of business and family strategies in personal and monetary aspects
- Shareholders: Reinvestment versus dividend and participation in the company
- Leadership: Ensuring family and management collaboration for long-term and critical decisions
Coordinating these diverse aspects of family businesses avoids conflicts, promotes success, creates competitive advantage, family harmony, and enables a successful family business for generations to come. Invest in your family and stay ahead of the competition.
Business processes & Organisation
The PULSAR Consulting best-in-class practice approach ensures the sustainable implementation of processes along the value chain:
- Definition and assessment of the clients value chain
- Process analysis and re-engineering of inefficiencies
- Fit/gap analysis of IT systems and definition of specifications
- Optimisation of potential organisational efficiency and strategic guidelines
- Implementation of management and control mechanisms
Due to continuous changes to the market conditions in a volatile environment plus increasing expectations of all stakeholders, companies now face the challenge of creating an added value for themselves and their clients.
The interdisciplinary Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) team of specialists of PULSAR helps companies with profound experience and knowledge of processes from a large number of projects, to implement the right CSR strategy.
In the CSR module “Analyse and Strategy”, PULSAR offers the following services:
- Identification and analysis of the company’s previous CSR activities
- Definition of guidelines in view of the CSR action areas
- Identification of stakeholders and their expectations
- Consideration of major issues
- Development of strategic goals with CSR relevance
The CSR module “Implementation & Communication” generally consists of the following work packages:
- Definition of goals and measures in the CSR action area
- Incorporation of CSR in organisational processes
- Constant measuring of goal achievements
- Development of marketing and communication concepts
- Preparation and publication of a CSR report
Communication, moderation and development of participation formats.
Corporate Communication as a challenge
- Concise formulation
- Oriented to the needs of the specific target group
- Adaptation to various media
“Involving people” approach
We show you how to integrate your stakeholders successfully, and how they can benefit from communications.
We can provide:
- Moderation of events
- Drafting concepts for participation formats
- Moderation for large groups
- Processes and workshops with design thinking
- Concept drafting and communications consultancy
- Intersection workshops, clarification, conflict moderation
- Issue management
- Brand processes
- Cross-media press and public relations work
- Internal communication
- Crisis communication
- Methods employed: e.g. design thinking, service design, Theory U, Zürich
- Resource Model, systemic moderation, hypno-systemic coaching
Find personnel with added value
- Discovery and promotion of unused human resources in own company
- Development and implementation of recruiting strategies
- Planning all-round sourcing strategy
- Optimisation of hiring processes
- Identifying candidates and developing their potential
- Establishment of a talent pool
- Recruiting marketing
- Active sourcing
Active Business Culture Building
Documentation and organisation of corporate culture.
Corporate Culture as a challenge
- Companies have to change in order to develop and ensure their success
- How can the necessary changes be planned and put into place in practice in a systemic way?
- How can we integrate people and a corporate culture into this process?
- Long-lasting change processes within a company can be organised by documenting and structuring corporate cultures systemically (i.e. in combination with strategy, structure and processes)
The “Active Cultural Change” approach
- Creating transparency regarding vision, business mission, corporate strategy
- Assessing value systems from those employed by managers through to the entire company – documenting specific actual status of corporate cultures with the diagnosis tool (online survey specialists and managers)
- Creating transparency on the actual status of complex corporate cultures using an intuitive and easily understandable Culture Map
- Description of target corporate cultures to support the vision, business mission, corporate strategy
- Comparison actual/target corporate cultures – representation of inconsistencies and discrepancies resulting from corporate strategy and corporate cultures
- Development of recommendations for action and measures for organisational development and strategic implementation
- Moderation and support for the implementation of upcoming change processes